Bamboo Leaf Tea has a sweet, green flavor that rejuvenates the body and relaxes the mind and can be enjoyed hot or cold. Bamboo is an amazing plant that has so much to offer and the discovery of this wonderful tea is just one more gift that bamboo gives. As well as tasting great the tea has many benefits.
Bamboo has the highest vegetative concentration of silica of any plant. Silica has become the calling card of bamboo as it promotes hair growth and reduces graying. It also rejuvenates the skin and strengthens nails.
Silica is what allows bamboo to grow so fast and strong and yet maintain that beautiful flexibility. Silica is strength and flexibility. It strengthens the cardiovascular system and adds flexibility to connective tissues. It strengthens bones and teeth and adds elasticity to the skin. It repairs and builds the body at a cellular level. Silica is a water-soluble element so it is best extracted in tea. Our bamboo has 350 mg of silica per cup which infuses the body with the silica it needs to heal.
Bamboo is also high in fiber and the tea contains 4% soluble fiber. This is a must for anyone who suffers from stomach tension or other digestive issues. Soluble fiber actually coats the lining of the digestive system allowing it to relax. This heals the lining of the digestive system which is the basis of our immune system. Soluble fiber has been shown to help with IBS, ulcers, as well as stress-related digestion issues.
Bamboo also has water-soluble vitamins that are extracted in tea. It is particularly high in B-6 pyridoxine. This vitamin has shown to be effective in reducing levels of homocysteine thereby improving the cardiovascular system as well as improving cognition.
- B-1 Thiamine: important for nerve function
- B-2 Riboflavin: important for vision and skin
- B-3 Niacin: important for the nervous system, digestive system, and skin
- B-5 Pantothenic Acid: important for the production of red blood cells
- B-6 Pyridoxine: important for making red blood cells, aids in producing melatonin, helps to reduce levels of homocysteine, and improve brain function
- B-9 Folic Acid: important for making DNA and red blood cells
- Vitamin C: anti-oxidant, building block of collagen, and supports immune function
These are just some of the benefits from Bamboo Leaf Tea:
- Promotes hair growth
- Increases nail strength
- Prevents and decreases gray hair
- Improves bone density
- Strengthens connective tissues
- Reduces the time it takes to heal bone fractures by up to half
- Improves digestive health
- Regulates digestion
- Relieves constipation
- Supports the liver
- Improves brain function
- Aids the body in eliminating aluminum
Bamboo Glycerine Extract
Extracts are a great way to get the benefits of bamboo in a concentrated form. Glycerine is a clear, odorless liquid made from vegetables in this case coconut oil, and it can be used to extract.
There are no reviews yet.