Hair thinning and hair loss can be more then frustrating. It can be emotionally traumatizing. There are a multitude of reasons that this can happen. Toxins, hormone and/or thyroid imbalance, emotional or physical stress, and heredity all play a role. It is important to address all of these issues in your own time and way. Toxins can be greatly reduced through the use of Activated Bamboo Charcoal. Hormones should be checked to understand if your body is highly estrogenic or perhaps low in testosterone. Taking care of yourself and allowing time for play and self care is essential to well being. Find time to nourish yourself if for no other reason then others depend on you to be there for them. Choose non-chemical foods and household products for your environment. You are what you eat and where you live. Finally I am a firm believer in taking actionable steps. This oil is a way that you can add back to your health.
This oil is for topical use only. It is full of organic nutrients that will encourage hair growth. We have had a lot of positive feedback from regular use of this product on patches as well as larger areas of thinning. It is a combination of infused oils and essential oils all which heal and nourish.
Black Castor Oil
- anti-bacterial and anti-fungal which aids with dandruff, dry/ itchy scalp, and fungal infections
- rich in Vitamin E
- contains fatty acids helping to moisturize and re-balance natural skin oils
- rich in ricinoleic acid which balances PH and increases cirrculation
- rich in fatty acids – omega 3, 6, and 9 in the perfect ratio
- high protein content – keratin is 90% protein
- increases circulation to the scalp
- reduces breakage
- a wax ester that is similar to human skin oil – this helps to balance oil production
- rich in vitamins and minerals that support the skin
- reduces hygral fatigue – swelling and shrinking of the hair due to moisture
- rich in fatty acids
There are no reviews yet.